Cook's Hideout: Nutella Pretzel Nachos

December 05, 2015

Nutella Pretzel Nachos

Blogging Marathon# 59: Week 1/ Day 3
Theme: Bring on the Nachos
Dish: Nutella Pretzel Nachos
After 2 savory Nacho recipes, I have a quick and easy sweet nacho recipe today. Recipe is from Food Network and I knew right away that my kids will enjoy these. I wasn't wrong, they loved these nachos and even posed for the clicks.
Pretzel Nachos with Nutella
This is a no bake recipe and all it needs is layering the ingredients and you are ready to enjoy in no time. Our favorite pretzel chips are these thin pretzel crisps, they are great to eat with some hummus and salsa and taste even better smothered in warm Nutella.

Pretzel Nachos with Nutella

Pretzel Nachos with Nutella

Pretzel Nachos with Nutella

Pretzel Nachos with Nutella
I will let the pictures do the talking today because there's nothing much to write about the recipe except that it is a very addictive snack for both kids and adults :-)
Pretzel Nachos with Nutella
Ingredients: Serves 2~3

Nutella Pretzel Nachos
Ingredients:
  • 15~20 Pretzel Chips
  • 2~3tbsp Nutella or other hazelnut chocolate sauce, warmed
  • 1 Medium Banana, sliced
  • 2tbsp Peanuts, roasted
  • As needed Whipped Cream (optional)
Method:
  1. Place pretzel chips on a serving plate. Drizzle with warm Nutella and top with sliced bananas.
  2. Drizzle more chocolate sauce on top and sprinkle with chopped peanuts and whipped cream.
Pretzel Nachos with Nutella 
Lets check out what my fellow marathoners have cooked today for BM# 59.
Signature

8 comments:

  1. Omg, this nachos is seriously very terrific, how can a chocoholic person like me can resist to this nachos..drooling here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was literally drooling when I saw the pics on FB.Gosh you are killing me ,it's late night and I want to eat some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super cool nachos pavani...impressive!..and what a dish to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome nachos dish. Have never thought of sweet and nachos together. This one looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's droolworthy nachos.Loved all your nacho creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - what an inventive idea - mix of sweet and salty must have been awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious nachos dish..Looks very addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome!! And perfect for World Nutella Day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips