Cook's Hideout: Mixed fruit Smoothie

July 24, 2006

Mixed fruit Smoothie

Meeta of Whats for Lunch Honey invites all the foodies to her Monthly Mingle and comes up with a new theme for each month's mingle. Theme for this month is very aptly chosen - Beat the heat.
My entry is a mixed fruit smoothie that can be put together in no time. I used mango juice and strawberry puree that I already had in the refrigerator. You might have to adjust sweetness if you use fresh fruit.

Ingredients:
Mango juice - 1/2 cup
Strawberry puree - 1/4 cup
Banana - 1
Cold Milk - 1/2 cup
Berries - for garnish (optional)

Method:
  • Blend all the ingredients till well combined.
  • Pour in chilled glasses, garnish with any kind of berries and serve.

Notes: You can use Non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt instead of milk for a thicker & creamier smoothie.

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips