Cook's Hideout: Bread Omelette

December 26, 2012

Bread Omelette

This will be my last and final post for Blogging Marathon for this year. Thanks to Valli for organizing these monthly marathon and also coming up with interesting and challenging themes every month.

Recipe that I'm revisiting today is one of my husband's famous, Bread Omelette. As I was looking through my archives to pick dishes to make for this week, I found this post and asked my husband to pitch in for the blog. He gladly obliged and made it for our lunch today. I served the bread omelet with some cut fruit for a filling lunch.

Recipe can be found here.
It was interesting to read my original post from 2006 where I was complaining about the weekends being short. Now after 6+years, I can't help but think how fast all these years have flew by, with a 5 year kiddo and a 4 month old infant, it doesn't look that the time is ever going to stop or slow down anytime soon.

Enjoy the Holiday Season everyone. I'll be back with the Best of 2012 post pretty soon.
Lets check out what my fellow marathoners have cooked up today for BM# 23.
Signature

5 comments:

  1. thats a refreshingly new breakfast or better brunch option. very well made. thanks to your husband for the recipe.
    belated Christmas wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful clicks,a filling breakfast or brunch,looks tempting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks lovely, even a fav at home for both me and hubby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat a filling breakfast platter, simply loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when they serve it in the train :). Nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips