Cook's Hideout: Thokkudu Laddoo (Revisiting Old Recipe)

December 25, 2012

Thokkudu Laddoo (Revisiting Old Recipe)

Merry Christmas to All of you. Hope all of you had a great time today. 
My mom has been cooking up some delicious treats for us. For this holiday, she made "Thokkudu Laddu" so I can update the old recipe with a new picture.
 

Thokkudu laddoos, a.k.a Bandar laddoos have their signature dimple on them. These laddoos involve quite a few steps and are time consuming to make, but the end result is absolutely delicious.
 
You can find the original recipe here.

 
Lets check out what my fellow bloggers have cooked up for BM# 23.
Signature

10 comments:

  1. oh I am drooling here!!! delicious pictures!!! bookmarking this!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - Let's Party - Eggless Bakes and Treats
    Ongoing Event - SYF & HWS - Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thokkudu laddoos looks fabulous, will makes some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have updated the old post with the new pic as well?..couldn't understand which was old..however all the pictures look so good..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats looks so deliciously soft and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy Laddos. do visit my space too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look pretty delicious, tempted to look up the recipe so off i go

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't think I saw this original post, Pavani-- glad I caught up with it now. How amazing those laddoos look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! These look so soft and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips