Cook's Hideout: Best of 2012

December 31, 2012

Best of 2012

It is that time of the year again, time to celebrate the arrival of new year and think about the good, bad and the ugly of the past year, make resolutions so that that the bad and ugly don't repeat again in the new year.

2012 has been quite eventful, many ups and downs, both in my professional and personal lives. It has been a year with mixed bag of emotions, some really low moments that I hope never repeat. On the brighter side, biggest high of this year is the addition of our tiny bundle of love, Disha who came into our lives in September.

So here is my list of Best of 2012:

Best Ingredient: Silk Very Vanilla Soymilk is my new favorite. Its great in coffee, on cereals, for baking, and everything that needs a slightly sweet milk. I always keep my fridge stocked with this yummy beverage.

Best Blog Posts for the Year: Blogging wise I have to thank Valli for Blogging marathon. Without BM I'm not sure if I would have been as active with blogging as I was this year. Big Thanks to you Valli -- Wishing BM many many years of successful marathons.

Also contributing to the increased number of posts is Vegan Month of Food (Vegan Mofo) event in October. I surprised myself with 24 posts in October.

Coming to the best blog posts with the highest number of hits this year: Eggless Lime Cookies & Vegan Mug Cakes.


 
Here are some of the pictures of dishes that I loved making and clicking over the past year.

Dorie's Split Level Pudding: 
Grilled Eggplant Sandwich:
Bengali Bora'r Jhol:
 
Lapsi:
 
Kaju Badam Katli:
 
So here's Wishing all of you a very Happy & Prosperous New Year 2013.

Sending this over to Valli's "Best of 2012" event.
Signature

5 comments:

  1. You sure had a super delicious year on this blog! And of course your baby girl was the cherry on top. Wishing you and your family the very best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful round up for 2012.. Happy new year to you too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year wishes to you and your family.Beautiful recap, incredible foods with fabulous clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year Pavani!! Congratulations on the new addition to your family! I hope your year is filled with the best of everything. I am super amazed that you have kept up the posts on your blog with little Disha on your side. Best wishes to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Pavani, it's wonderful to check on your pictures again. I am glad that I was helpful in a small part to keep you clicking away those pretty pictures...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips