This is the first curry I made with soybeans and I was pleasantly surprised with the delicate taste and texture of soybeans.
Soybeans - 1 cup (soaked for at least 4hrs)
Onions - 2 chopped
Green Chilies - 3
Kasuri Methi - 2 tbsp
Chili powder - 1tsp
Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
- Pressure cook the soy beans until done.
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in a pan, saute onions till lightly browned.
- Add green chilies, soybeans and saute on medium flame until the beans start to turn light brown for about 10-12 minutes.
- Add kasoori methi, chili powder and salt and mix well. Sprinkle some water if you feel the mixture is too dry.
- Cook for another 5minutes and serve hot.
Pin It Now!