Cook's Hideout: Weekend Breakfast Blogging# 4

August 22, 2006

Weekend Breakfast Blogging# 4

Weekend Breakfast Blogging is a fortnight event showcasing the most important meal of the day. Nanditha (saffrontrail), the creator of WBB is going to be away during WBB# 4 deadline and asked for a volunteer to host it (Check WBB#1, WBB#2 Part 1 and Part 2, WBB#3 round ups). So I would be hosting WBB# 4 for this fortnight.
Deadline to receive the entries is August 31st 9:00PM EST and will do the round up on September 1st.

Here are the rules:
  • The entry must be a dish that can be served at breakfast.
  • It must be posted on your blog before 31st August.
  • Send an email to cookshideout@gmail.com with the following:
Title and permalink of post, name and url of your blog, your name and location. Images sent can be resized to 75px X 75px.

Thank you Nanditha for the opportunity.

3 comments:

  1. Happy hosting Pavani and thanks a lot for coming to my rescue.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pavani, Happy hosting WBB #4. Will send my entries soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pavani

    Happy hosting !! Will send-in my dish soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips