Cook's Hideout: Day out in New York City

August 13, 2006

Day out in New York City

Yesterday was a perfect summer day with the temperatures around mid 70s and my husband and I decided to have a day out in New York city. We went to Central Park and walked around for couple of hours. Then we went to Little Italy and China town. Finally we visited Chelsea market which is the home of Food network and Major League Baseball Productions. Here are some of the pictures of our NYC day trip.

Central Park Views
China Town
Little Italy
Chelsea Market

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips