Cook's Hideout: Banana Rose Milkshake (Bloggers' Buzz Photography Assignment)

September 05, 2013

Banana Rose Milkshake (Bloggers' Buzz Photography Assignment)

This is our first assignment for Bloggers' Buzz Photography Club (#BBPC). We are required to take a photo of any food item using diffused Side lighting. Here's my attempt at doing it. Since this is a food photography assign post, the actual post is really short with  lots of pictures, so please bear with me. Thank you :0)Banana Rose Milkshake
This is Banana Rose Milkshake that I made at least 3 times a week this summer. I saw the recipe on Hari Chandana's blog and loved it so much that I bought a big bottle of rose syrup from Indian store just to try this milkshake. Like any milkshake it is super eay to make and it tastes oh-so-good. I love the girly pink color and the aroma from the rose syrup is just too good. 

Banana Rose Milkshake
I use soy milk and add just a tad bit of sugar or agave nectar to sweeten the milkshake since rose syrup and banana are already sweet to begin. A must try for anyone who loves gulkhand or rose flavor or anyone who's looking for a tasty twist for their milkshake. 
Banana Rose Milkshake
 
Banana Rose Milkshake
Ingredients: Makes 1 BIG serving
Banana - 1 medium, chopped
Soymilk - 1cup (or any other dairy or non-dairy milk)
Sugar/ Agave nectar - 2tsp (optional)
Rose Syrup - 3tbsp, or as per taste

Method:
  • Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve right away. Enjoy!!

Banana Rose Milkshake
Signature

5 comments:

  1. loved the shade of lightest pink in the shake, must be very yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post and beautiful clicks dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of the milkshake. It is so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos - so crystal clear full of depth and dimension

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Just Love your clicks :) Also do stop by my space when u have free time to browse :)
    http://sweets-n-spices.blogspot.in/ Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips