Cook's Hideout: Vegan Mofo Day 30: Last Day

November 30, 2010

Vegan Mofo Day 30: Last Day


Vegan Mofo Day 30:

It's the end of Vegan Mofo today and I don't have a dish to post about. I think I was fairly successful: we were expected to post every weekday of the month, or about 20 posts in the month. I had 21 posts this month vs 1 post for October, I think I did extremely well.
Got to know some talented Vegan bloggers and will be visiting them often now.
I am going to miss Vegan Mofo, as it kept me going with the cooking, taking pictures and posting. I hope to keep the momentum going and will keep posting (some non-vegan dishes pretty soon).
Signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I'll miss it as well. This was my first Vegan MoFo but I think I'll be back for next years and will have been blogging for awhile by then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on all your MoFo'ing.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went through all your mofo vegan recipes...that was incredible. bookamrked few of them and congrats on a successful completion of this huge challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips