Cook's Hideout: Happy Thanksgiving and some upcoming Recipes

November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and some upcoming Recipes

Vegan Mofo Day 25:

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving. As for me, our little family celebrated with some yummy vegan treats. I wanted to make everything vegan today keeping with the theme of the month. I made Thiyya gummadikaya pulusu (red pumpkin stew) and Vankaya ulli karam kura (Eggplant with caramelized onion gravy) for lunch. For dinner I made some Cilantro-Lime rice and Venezuelan Shredded Seitan, both recipes from my latest cookbook, Viva Vegan. Didn't take pictures of any of these dishes, but I do have pictures of the treats I was telling about: Coffee flan and Holiday Braid Bread. Recipes are coming soon. Have a good night and enjoy your long weekend.


Signature

4 comments:

  1. Coffe flan, braided bread both looks fabulous and inviting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pavani, I think I have some problem with my blogger, I dont see my pics as well as urs, and many other blogs too. but its good that you are able to see my pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanks giving Pavani (belated though). It looks like you have a wonderful treat with all the awesome food that you cooked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh, those pictures are so beautiful and enticing!! coffee flan?? and that bread looks perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips