It's officially Summer in our neck of woods and the temperatures are slowly rising. So this colorful and refreshing Rose milkshake is just perfect for the season. Recipe is from a TV cooking show.
Rose Milk shakeIngredients:
- 2cups Milk (Dairy or non-dairy -- I used Almond milk)
- 2tbsp Sugar (adjust as per taste)
- 2~3tbsp Rose Syrup (adjust as per taste)
- ½cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½tsp Vanilla extract
- As needed Chopped Almonds, for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients (except the almonds) and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve chilled with chopped almonds on top.