Blogging Marathon#65: Week 2/ Day 2
Theme: Kid's Summer Vacation Recipes
Dish: Chocolate Pudding Pops
So for the final day of this week's blogging marathon, I have any sweet treat for the kids. The recipe for these Chocolate pudding pops is from Nupur's blog and I knew I would make them as soon as I saw her post.
Recipe from One Hot Stove:
Chocolate Pudding PopsIngredients:
- ⅓cup Sugar
- 3tbsp Cornstarch
- ¼cup Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- A pinch Salt
- 2cups Whole milk (I used a combination of whole milk and unsweetened almond milk)
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- In a medium size saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch and salt. Whisk well to combine.
- Stir in the milk.
- Place the pan on the stove and cook on medium flame, whisking constantly, until the pudding starts to thicken up. This takes about 6~8 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool slightly, then pour into the popsicle molds and freeze for 4~6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, warm the popsicle lightly under hot water for a few seconds, then pop it out and enjoy!!