All Purpose Flour - 2cups
Baking Soda - 1tsp
Baking Powder - 1tsp
Salt - ½tsp
Sugar - 1cup
Vegan Chocolate Chips - 1cup
Soy Milk - ¼cup
Vegan "Butter" - 6tbsp (I used Earth Balance Butter Stick)
Vanilla - 1tsp
Dark Molasses - 1tbsp
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips in a bowl.
- In another bowl, cream butter and sugar and light and fluffy. Add soy milk, oil, vanilla and molasses, mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Form dough into small balls and place them on the baking sheet. Press lightly to flatten the cookies.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden and baked.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then place them on a wire rack until completely cool.