Cook's Hideout: Dish it Out Event Announcement-Eggplant & Tomatoes

May 01, 2012

Dish it Out Event Announcement-Eggplant & Tomatoes

"Dish it Out" is a monthly blog event started by Vardhini of Cook's Joy. I will be guest hosting it for this month and my choice ingredients are "Eggplants & Tomatoes". Being a eggplant lover, I want to see what all of you  can dish out with Eggplant and Tomatoes as star ingredients.



So go ahead, start cooking with these 2 ingredients and send in your entries to me by May 31st.

Here are the rules:
  • Eggplant and Tomatoes have to be the star ingredients in the dish. You can use other ingredients, but we should be able to taste the aforementioned ingredients.
  • Only Vegetarian dishes are allowed. Eggs are allowed in Baking ONLY.
  • Use of the Logo is appreciated.
  • Link to Vardhini's Dish it Out announcement and this announcement are mandatory.
  • Archived entries are accepted as long as they are updated with the above links.
  • If you don't have a blog, you can send in your entries via email.
Send your entries to cookshideout@gmail.com with below details:
  • Your Name
  • Your Blog Name
  • Dish Name
  • URL for the recipe
Big Thanks to Vardhini for giving me this opportunity to host the event. Looking forward to all your delicious entries.


Signature

7 comments:

  1. hmmm those two are my favorite veggies too.
    will dish out something yummy and will post the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came to know about the event..I have posted a recipe today with brinjals and tomatoes..will send it to this event.
    Happy hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    this is my entry to this event
    http://healthy-transition.blogspot.com/2012/05/vankaya-masalaspicy-eggplant-in-tomato.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have posted a recipe for this event.
    http://narmada-cookingandbeyond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips