Cook's Hideout: Penang Curry & Parippu Vada

September 03, 2008

Penang Curry & Parippu Vada




Zlamushka of Burnt Mouth has chosen Jai and Bee's Jugalbandi for this month's Tried and Tested event. Thanks Zlamushka for accepting my late entry.. I made two recipes from Jugalbandi.






  • Penang Curry: Followed the recipe to the T, except that I used red and green peppers instead of yellow pepper. I religiously followed the advise and doubled the recipe for the curry paste and froze it.


  • Parippu Vada: Again followed recipe to the T, except I used curry leaves and coriander leaves as suggested by Bee. Yummy.. yummy.. yummy.. is what I can say.. We had our vada with tomato chutney.

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice of recipes fro Jugalbandi..Both look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you re great, not late at all :-) I made the curry paste as well. I LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips