Cook's Hideout: Easy Cheese Sandwich

January 19, 2013

Easy Cheese Sandwich

Today's recipe is a quick and easy sandwich that my son loves in his lunchbox. So it's a win-win situation for both mom and the kiddo. I repinned this recipe on Pinterest and I have been making it ever since. If you had asked me about pinning or repinning or even pinterest about 5-6 months ago, I would have had no idea. But recently I have started using pinterest frequently and have pinned quite a few dishes.

This cheese sandwich is great just as is or dunked in ketchup or the creamy tomato soup. I'm going to keep the post short just like today's dish. 
Ingredients:
Bread - 2 slices (I used whole grain bread)
American Cheese - 2 slices

Method:
  • Cut the crusts off of the bread slices and roll it out flat.
  • Place the cheese on the bread and roll it up. 
  • Heat 1tsp butter in a saute pan; cook the bread roll ups seam side down until cheese melts.
Serve hot/ warm with a squeeze of ketchup.
Sending this soup over to PJ's Kid's Delight event. Kid's Delight event is the brain child of Srivalli.

Lets check out what my fellow marathoners have cooked up today for BM# 24.
Signature

8 comments:

  1. A delight to make and eat. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, even grown up kids like me wil definitely love these cheessssyy sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so yum! and what pics.. delicious! drooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo!! oozing cheese inside a toasted bread.. Always a winner.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the final click :).Very simple dish, yet such a hit with kids. Thanks for linking it to the event...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple dishes are winners most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that your son loves it.I t used to be my daughter's favorite and not any more. :) I actually would be surprised to see anything on her list that is a constant favorite other than mac n cheese.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips