Cook's Hideout: Monthly Blog Patrol - Bhargavi's Fried Rice

January 19, 2007

Monthly Blog Patrol - Bhargavi's Fried Rice

This is my entry to this month's MBP event-"Around the World", hosted by Coffee from My Khazana of Recipes. Recipe is from Bhargavi’s Maa Inti Vanta, where she has a wonderful collection of recipes from her kitchen in Japan. I loved her Fried rice recipe and it has been a staple in our home ever since.

Thank you Bhargavi for the recipe and thank you Coffee for this event.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Pavani for this wonderful entry!!!! Looks lovely!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entry Pavani.Beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that u tried my recipe n liked it, Thankyou.
    Good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips