Cook's Hideout: Cooking from Asha’s for Tried & Tasted

July 29, 2009

Cooking from Asha’s for Tried & Tasted

I’m one of those bloggers who waits for Asha’s Wednesday’s posts on Foodie’s Hope. She makes her posts funny and informative; she cooks almost any cuisine but keeps them simple and easy to make. Following are some of the recipes I tried from her blog for Tried & Tasted: Foodie’s Hope event being hosted by Ashwini @ Ashwini's Spicy Cuisine.

Sorekai Bele Saaru: Yummy combination of sorakaya/ bottle gourd and toor dal. My son absolutely loved it.
Brown rice & Mixed lentil Adai: Addition of brown rice makes this already healthy dish even healthier.

Hurikadale (Dalia) Chutney: I usually make peanut chutney, but this is very tasty too.

Signature

11 comments:

  1. I agree about Asha..such a talented blogger.Takes the effort to visit so many blogs and give her valuable comments.Her once-in-a-week posts are always a pleasure to read.

    I missed taking part in this event.The dishes which you have chosen from her blog are great.My fave among them is the mixed lentil Adai..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pavani,
    Lovely T&T the dishes look so comforting and tasty. Asha's blog rocks!nice post!great clicks
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every thing looks very tasty Pavani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the dishes look lovely. Your photos are exceptionally good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur clicks are perfect and dishes looks yummm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try that... Thanks for the link to another great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice choice you made , the pics look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very appetizing combination, Pavani.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely looking snaps! Too good. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips