Cook's Hideout: Tried & Tested – Tasty Palettes

March 29, 2009

Tried & Tested – Tasty Palettes

I’m a frequent visitor to Suganya’s blog; for her recipes definitely, but also mostly to gawk at her snatch-from-the-monitor worthy pictures.
I have tried quite a number of recipes from Tasty Palettes before, but I have not taken pictures of them. But I made sure took pictures for this month’s Tried & Tested event being hosted by Sweatha @ Tasty Curry Leaf. Tried & Tested is the brain child of Zlamushka @ Burntmouth.

First of is Sweet Ragi Dosa. These dosas are sweet, but not overly so and my son absolutely loved them. Will be making more of these.


Lentil Fattoush: One of my colleagues was kind enough to bring me Sumac from a middle-eastern market. This fattoush turned out awesome, very flavorful and filling. The only change I made was to use avocado instead of cucumber. This will also made again.

10 comments:

  1. looking delicious pavani...Nice entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is quiet interesting! Great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Pavani,Thanks for the hearty and healthy entries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi pavani,
    both the dishes look awesome :)gr8 entries.

    tc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilove that salad eth emost, looks yumm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice for T&T,I agree with you.Suganyas blog is indeed a treasure house of recipes and even if we manage to re-create her recipes,I doubt if we would be able to click pictures which matches hers..;-)Ragi dosa looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, you tried ragi dosa. It sure is a sweet way to sneak nutrition into kids meal. I was addicted to Fattoush salad last summer. Little cooking means no slaving near the hot stove :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pavani, the dosa looks fabbo :-)

    thanks for participating T&T in March. I hope I ll see you around this month as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips