Cook's Hideout: Farmer's Market produce

July 16, 2006

Farmer's Market produce

Within 10miles around the area where we live, there is one farmer's market which is open on saturdays only from June to November. Yesterday was the first time, this year, we could make it to the market. I could not stop myself from buying the bright white organic cauliflower and bright yellow squash.
Heres the produce that I bought yesterday. Cauliflower, savoy cabbage, grape tomatoes, figs, broad beans, apples, peaches, yellow squash, cherries, eggplant, onion foccacia bread.

2 comments:

  1. Quite a colorful spread you have there! Will we be seeing some finger licking delicious concoctions from you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    pavani
    such a great spread , i envy you for being able to go to a farmers market .Here in mumbai its impossible as there are no farmers markets.
    next time you go pls click photos of the markets too.
    so that we can see all the local produces.
    thanks
    bye
    mahek

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips