Cook's Hideout: Honeydew Citrus Juice

July 24, 2015

Honeydew Citrus Juice

I am enjoying the warm summer weather, the lovely fresh summer fruit and my backyard garden these days. It makes me sad that it's already middle of summer -- I wish I can hold on it a little longer.
May be I can with this refreshing drink made with honeydew melon and citrus juice. I bought a honey dew melon the other day, it was super juicy, sweet and delicious. After eating most of it as is, I used the rest to make this drink.
Honeydew Orange Juice
If you don't like pulp in your juice (like my son), then strain to remove it. Otherwise drink it up. Orange & lemon/ lime juice add a nice tang to the other wise sweet drink. Serve with lots of ice and enjoy!!

Ingredients:
Honeydew melon - 2~3cups, chopped
Orange juice - ½cup 
Lemon/ Lime juice - ¼cup
Khus essence - few drops (I didn't have this, so skipped it)

Method:
  • Blend all the ingredients until smooth. Sieve to remove the pulp, if desired. Serve immediately and Enjoy!!
Honeydew Orange Juice



Linking this to Valli's 'Cooking from Cookbook ChallengeJuly -- Week 4'.





Signature

4 comments:

  1. Super healthy cooler for the summer. Looks yummy, Pavani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had garden too to enjoy this drink Pavani..looks like you have been having a ball of time..with such lovely fresh produce along..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog frequently and I really appreciate your information
    http://3kary.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my Hideout.

I really appreciate your feedback, so please feel free to leave your comment. I read all the comments you post, but I may not respond to them. Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed your stay.

Have a Wonderful Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Blogging tips